10.01.2013

See ya, September!

Holy crap...it's been a while my friends.

September was CRAZY! I had 4 tests, a lot of clinical hours, and tons of busy work. I could probably copy and paste those first 2 sentences every month until December.

I should be studying but wanted to post a quickie update and share my #GYSTS results :)

I started #GYSTS with the fabulous Amber because I needed a way to stay motivated. Then I noticed @befitbeauty had a challenge on Instagram and I could win a Polar F4, so that was extra motivation :)

September was just what I needed to get back in the game. I've been running, doing yoga, and eating clean. My calories have mostly been tracked, but I'm not stressing myself out over it. It's strange to say, but I haven't been craving cookies and junk food. It's like an F-ing miracle! Cue choirs of angels here. I never thought I'd get to the point where I wasn't craving chocolate chip cookies every moment of the day. Woot.

So here are the results:

Day 1:
Weight: 182.5, Waist 34", Hips 43.5", Stomach 44", Thighs 26.75", Bust 38", Arms 12"

Day 30:
Weight: 168.5, Waist 30", Hips 42", Stomach 39", Thighs 26", Arms 11.5"

In total I lost 4lbs, 4" from waist, 1.5" from hips, 5" from stomach (WOO F-ING HOO!!!), 0.75" from thighs, and 0.5" from arms. I'd say it was a pretty successful September and I'm hoping to do even better in October.

Here's to hoping I win the heart-rate monitor!!!

How did you do in September? Doing any challenges for October?


1 comment: