5.16.2014

Calm Your Gut with Gutsy Chewy


I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetTM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetsTM blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product. 

When I was pregnant with Nugget, I had terrible heartburn. Ever since then, I still experience a lot of reflux and my stomach just seems more sensitive. I am not a big fan of taking certain over-the-counter heartburn/reflux products because they've got artificial colors as well as ingredients I'm just not comfortable consuming. I was so excited when Mom's Meet contacted me about a new all-natural product called Gutsy Chewy to help with this problem.


Gutsy Chewy is a fast-acting oral and digestive supplement for the queasy, uneasy, reflex feeling.
  • Gutsy Chewy products are available in two delicious flavors: Citrus and Wildberry.
  • Gutsy Chewy supplements are safe, gluten-free, vegan friendly and lactose-free.
  • Gutsy Chewy products are all-natural and made in the U.S.A.
  • All Gutsy Chewy supplements contain a proprietary blend of apple cider
    vinegar, licorice extract and papaya extract (GiGs®). GiGs® has been
    shown to be effective in treating GutBurnTM and GutBloatTM.
  • Xylitol is used in Gutsy Chewy to aid oral health, while calcium and
    magnesium are included to fortify the bodies stores of these important
    minerals.
  • Gutsy Chewy comes in a handy 8-pack tube that’s easy to travel with.
  • The retail price for Gutsy Chewy ranges from $15.99 to $79.99 (2 - 12
    tubes), depending on volume purchased. Each order also has a cost of $4.99 to cover shipping and handling. 
I was so excited to try this product because I tend to experience a reflex type feeling at least once every other day, if not every day. Once you get that feeling, you chew 1-2 tablets for as long as possible and then swallow. Easy to take and the container is small enough that it fits comfortably into my purse or diaper bag so I can have it with me even when I'm on the go.



I love how fast this product works. Within a minute, I can instantly feel a difference. I really like that this product tastes good as well - both the wild berry and citrus are yum and they don't leave any weird chalky tastes or strange aftertastes when you take them. The all natural ingredients make me feel comfortable in knowing that I'm not putting any scary chemicals into my body - and being made in the USA is a big plus for me! Gutsy Chewy is definitely my new go-to product whenever I feel reflux or my stomach feels a bit uneasy.

Connect:
You can connect with Gutsy Chewy on their website, Facebook, YouTube, and @GutsyProducts on Twitter.
Always check with your physician before starting any supplement product and specifically Gutsy Products. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition. This product contains papaya and should not be used by people with a latex allergy. Keep out of reach of children 

1 comment:

  1. I had terrible heartburn both times I was pregnant. This sounds like an awesome product and I wish I had known about it then!

    ReplyDelete